Regarding the Pearl River Delta as a whole, the planning coordinates the production, ecological and living space to create a low-carbon integrated development pattern of urban agglomeration through the establishment of public transport network, Internet of Things, green network, blue network, public service network and public safety network and other six regional strategic element mobile network to promote the transformation of the Pearl River Delta from the world-class urban agglomeration to world-class “green urban agglomeration”.
1. Advocate the establishment of transit-oriented urban and rural development model, create the “regional public transport network” through publicizing the inter-city passenger buses and vigorously promote the development concept of TOD (Transit-oriented Development);
2. Build the industrial space organization model of “harbor engineering interaction” and found a more convenient “regional Internet of Things” connection international and domestic market;
3. Establish the maintenance model of regional ecological resources of “protection in development” to open the prelude the construction of the greenway in the Pearl River Delta and even the whole nation.
4. Build the method of protection and utilization of human resources integrating local characteristics and fashionable lifestyle, creating the “regional blue network” combining water, culture and human and reshaping the cultural charm of South China;
5. Cultivate region-city-community and service centers at all levels to construct a comfortable and convenient “public service network”;
6. Integrate the regional urban and rural lifeline engineering and security early warning mechanism and energetically promote the development model of low impact to establish a green and smart “public security network” covering urban and rural areas.